The Amen Code reveals the solutions for the mysteries within the Books of the Saviour, that bind Jesus’ sacred teachings of invisible things and realms.
The solutions are required to escape the material world that resides within the realm of Chaos, to become a child of the Light, to be considered one of the perfect ones, and to ascend to the heavens after our life.
If we do not know who we are, why we are, nor where we are, how can we ascend, without a map of the invisible realms?
The Amen Code, enables the creation of mathematical models of the multiverse of invisible and visible realms, based on the codes and mysteries within the Holy Bible and the requested signs within Jesus' sacred teachings:
DWELLING PLACES AND SIGNS
47. "Whoever, then, knows the Father in pure knowledge will depart to the Father and repose in Unbegotten Father. But whoever knows him defectively will depart to the defect and the rest of the Eighth.
48. Now whoever knows Immortal Spirit of Light in silence, through reflecting and consent in the truth, let him bring me signs of the Invisible One, and he will become a light in the Spirit of Silence.
49. Whoever knows Son of Man in knowledge and love, let him bring me a sign of Son of Man, that he might depart to the dwelling-places with those in the Eighth.
-- Books of the Saviour --
ACCESS THE AMEN CODE
Donate for full access to the online e-book, for your personal use.
You will receive immediate access to the Amen Code once your donation is confirmed.
TWO EBOOK OPTIONS
- Login to ebook.AmenCode.com
- Receive all updates for the life of the Edition
- Coming Soon - Audio Book
- Before you make your donation be sure to create a Free Account
- After you make your donation, log-in to http://community.advancn.org
- Go to the "Book Access" tab, and select your book.
- To view the book full-screen, select the full-screen icon [ ] at the bottom right of the screen.
- Membership is not required.
- Search by keywords
- Table of Contents links
- Bookmark pages
- Enter notes
Receive updates for the life of the edition.